What’s Happening in Men’s Work
Cecil’s Men’s Hub ~ The Virtual Men’s Gathering and Cecil’s Men’s Hub ~ Worldwide Men’s Group Directory
produces Comprehensive Monthly Men’s Work Event Newsletters to enable Men to find out what is happening within Men’s Work in the coming months.
This Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter is available for download for $2.00 around or around the 28th of each month, it shows what’s happening in Men’s Work, with details of the events, links to further information to get involved with a particular event.
What are my reasons?
The reasons for this change are very serious; I have invested over 1500+ hours in creating & developing my two websites since 2018, I spend around 20+ hours per month on each event newsletter before it becomes available to my users. This includes constantly researching on Facebook for any suitable events to promote, checking the suitability to list. Recording the details of the event on my Calendar, then putting together the actual newsletter.
By putting this nominal charge to my newsletter it will enable me to get a small ROI for the huge amount of work/time that I devoted to my passion and make my whole brand sustainable. This enables me to continue to help connect Men throughout the World.
Helping to pay it forward
A monetary amount of 10% from all monthly downloads is donated to an Organisation on the list below, that supports the growth and development of Men’s Health. This will change on monthly basis. Every Man that downloads and supports my purpose and will be supporting Men’s Health.
- Beyond Blue
- Men’s Wellbeing Inc.
- E.J. Whitten Foundation
- AMHF (Australian Men’s Health Forum)
- The Banksia Project
- Victorian Brotherhood
- Saving Brothers
- Marcus Mission
If you feel that another charity could benefit from this regular donation, please contact me at newsletter@CecilsMensHub.com with your recommendation.
For every individual newsletter that gets downloaded, I will donate 10% to a nominated Charity above.
This gives me an ROI for the huge amount of work/time that I devote to my passion and make my whole brand sustainable, and enable me to continue towards my purpose to connect with
10 Million Men, to make a difference in their Health and Lives. To help them integrate,
embody and educate, and raise the overall awareness of Men’s Mental and emotional health.
What Does the Event Newsletter Contain?
It contains all of the following information:-
- Special Annual Events
- Month Specific Events
- Regular Online Events
- Regular Content
- 29 Men’s Groups physical/online events throughout Australia & The World.
- Yearly Men’s Gatherings
- Men’s Coaches/Mentor Articles
- Guest Articles
The Comprehensive Monthly Men’s Work Event Newsletter promotes events in all of the following 20+ Categories.
- BBQ’s – A Men’s Group based around a BBQ
- Celebrating Men – An Event that Promotes the Male Gender
- Ceremony – An event that has Ritual or Connection
- Chanting – An Event that has Vocal Repetition
- Community Event – An Event that Brings Together People Living Within the Same Locality
- Concert – An Event that Contains a Collection of Songs and Music with a Collection of People
- Meditation Workshop – An Event that Guides Through the Techniques of Meditation
- Men’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Men on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Men’s Group – An Event where Men Connect on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Group – Online – An Event where Men Connect Virtually on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Health Event – An Event where Men Connect to Learn and Promote Men’s Health
- Men’s Retreat – An Event Where Men Connect on a Deep Level, under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Men’s Workshop – An Event where Men Connect with Other Men to Learn a Particular Skill
- Men’s Workshop – Online – A Virtual version of the above
- Mentoring – An Event where Men are Guided Through the Life Experiences and Wisdom of Other Men
- Online/Virtual – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Online Conference – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Open Retreat – An Event Where Men/Women connect on a Deep Level, under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Open Workshop – An Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Open Workshop Online – An Online Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Women’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Women on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Sweat Lodge – A Heated Enclosed Event where Purification Takes Place and Promotes Healthy Living
- Rites of Passage – A rite of passage is a ceremony or ritual of the passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another. It involves a significant change of status in society
My end-users can add their own events via the ‘Event Submission’ form.
If you have any Men’s Work event that will enable Men to become the best version of themselves. Then please send full details to me via Email with full details of the Event, including text, images, costs and URL to newsletter@CecilsMensHub.com or add your own event details on my new end-user submission form.