Relationship Skills Course (6 week program)
Improve Your Relationship Skills (6 week program)
In a small group setting, you will learn:
- How to manage your emotions
- What helps to make relationships last and what puts relationships at risk
- About your relationship style
- Skills to manage conflict
- How to communicate in clear, healthy ways
- Relationship building skills
This course is delivered in 6 x 2-hour sessions, and is open to both men & women (whether single or partnered) who want:
- To invest in and strengthen their relationship skills
- To understand what makes a strong relationship and how to put this into practice
- Guidance and tips to manage conflict and communicate well
The group involves practical exercises and is based on current research and evidence-based theories. For your benefit, the sessions are designed as being sequential, requiring a commitment of attendance for the full week 6 course.
Commencing: Wednesday 10th March 2021, followed every Wednesday evening until April 14th, 2021
Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Location: Conference Room, Currawong Bush Park, 269 Reynolds Rd, Doncaster East Vic 3109
YOUR INVESTMENT: $98.00
This course is facilitated by Graham Hocking, ACA registered counsellor, experienced group facilitator and relationship educator.
Strictly limited places are available.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE:
To secure your place, pre-registration is required by direct contact with our facilitator. Call Graham now on 0419 572023.
(Subsidised by MMG Inc, and supported by the City of Manningham’s Grass Roots Recovery Grant 2020).
The conduct of this course will be subject to prevailing CovidSafe Rules.