What’s Happening in Men’s Work
Cecil’s Men’s Hub ~ The Virtual Men’s Gathering and Cecil’s Men’s Hub ~ Worldwide Men’s Group Directory produces a FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter,
that is 55+ full-colour pages FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter to enable Men to find out what is happening within Men’s Work in the coming months. This FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter is available for download FREE on or around the 28th of each month, it shows what’s happening in Men’s Work, with details of the events, and links to further information to get involved with a particular event.
What are my reasons?
The reasons for this change are very serious; I have invested over 3500+ hours in creating & developing my two websites since 2018, and I spend around 20+ hours per month on each FREE Comprehensive Monthly event newsletter before it becomes available to my users. This includes constantly researching on Facebook for any suitable events to promote, and checking the suitability to list.
Record the details of the event on my Calendar, then put together the actual newsletter.
Helping to pay it forward
A monetary amount of 10% of all monthly advertising from the FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter is donated to an Organisation on the list below, that supports the growth and development of Men’s Health.
This will change on monthly basis. Every Man that downloads and supports my purpose will be supporting Men’s Health.
- Beyond Blue
- Men’s Wellbeing Inc.
- E.J. Whitten Foundation
- AMHF (Australian Men’s Health Forum)
- Victorian Brotherhood
- Saving Brothers
- Marcus Mission
- Black Dog Institute
- Mentoring Men
- Blokes United
If you feel that another charity could benefit from this regular donation, please contact me at newsletter@CecilsMensHub.com with your recommendation. For every individual newsletter that gets downloaded, I will donate 10% of all monthly advertising to a nominated Charity above.
My purpose is to connect with:-
10 Million Men, to make a difference in their Health and Lives. To help empower them, integrate, embody and educate, and raise the overall awareness of Men’s Mental and emotional health.
Each FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter contains events that support Men’s growth and Men’s Health. The events are checked to ensure that they are suitable to be promoted and included in the comprehensive monthly newsletter.
What Does the Event Newsletter Contain?
It consists of 55+ full-colour pages in the FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter of extensive information on Men’s Work events that promote Men’s growth and Health, where they can become the best version of themselves.
It contains all of the following information:-
- Special Annual Events
- Month Specific Events
- Regular Content
- 30 Regular Physical Men’s Groups Physical events throughout Australia & The World.
- 12 Regular Men’s Groups Online events throughout Australia & The World.
- Yearly Men’s Gatherings
- Men’s Coaches/Mentor Articles
- Guest Articles
The FREE Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter promotes events in all of the following 20+ Categories.
- BBQs – A Men’s Group based around a BBQ
- Celebrating Men – An Event that Promotes the Male Gender
- Ceremony – An event that has a Ritual or Connection
- Chanting – An Event that has Vocal Repetition
- Community Event – An Event that Brings Together People Living Within the Same Locality
- Concert – An Event that Contains a Collection of Songs and Music with a Collection of People
- Meditation Workshop – An Event that Guides Through the Techniques of Meditation
- Men’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Men on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Men’s Group – An Event where Men Connect on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Group – Online – An Event where Men Connect Virtually on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Health Event – An Event where Men Connect to Learn and Promote Men’s Health
- Men’s Retreat – An Event Where Men Connect on a Deep Level, under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Men’s Workshop – An Event where Men Connect with Other Men to Learn a Particular Skill
- Men’s Workshop – Online – A Virtual version of the above
- Mentoring – An Event where Men are Guided Through the Life Experiences and Wisdom of Other Men
- Online/Virtual – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Online Conference – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Open Retreat – An Event Where Men/Women connect on a Deep Level, under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Open Workshop – An Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Open Workshop Online – An Online Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Women’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Women on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Sweat Lodge – A Heated Enclosed Event where Purification Takes Place and Promotes Healthy Living
- Rites of Passage – A rite of passage is a ceremony or ritual of the passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another. It involves a significant change of status in society
My end-users can add their events via the ‘Event Submission form.
If you have any Men’s Work event that will enable Men to become the best version of themselves. Then please send full details to me via Email with full details of the Event, including text, images, costs and URL to newsletter@CecilsMensHub.com or add your event details to my new end-user submission form.