12 Months of ‘What’s Happening in Men’s Work’ Comprehensive Event Newsletter
Why not get a full 12 Months of Comprehensive Event Newsletter at a better price, instead of a download each month, and get charged $24 AUD for the year?
Buy in advance for $20 AUD, and save over 16%
The newsletter has had a major overhaul in style and presentation. It consists of 40+ pages of extensive information on Men’s Work events that promote Men’s growth and Men’s Health, where they can become the best version of themselves.
It contains all of the following information:-
- Special Annual Events
- Month Specific Events
- Regular Online Events
- Regular Content
- 33 Men’s Groups physical/online events throughout Australia & The World.
- Yearly Men’s Gatherings
- Men’s Coaches/Mentor Articles
- Guest Articles
Each comprehensive Newsletter contains events that support Men’s growth and Men’s Health. The events are checked to ensure that they are suitable to be promoted and included within the comprehensive monthly newsletter.
Helping to pay it forward
A monetary amount of 10% from all monthly downloads will be donated to an Organisation on the list below. This supports the growth and development of Men’s Health. This will change on monthly basis. Every Man that downloads and supports my purpose and will be supporting Men’s Health.
- Beyond Blue
- Men’s Wellbeing Inc.
- E.J. Whitten Foundation
- AMHF (Australian Men’s Health Forum)
- Victorian Brotherhood
- Saving Brothers
- Marcus Mission
- Black Dog Institute
For every individual event newsletter that gets downloaded, a monetary amount of 10% from all monthly downloads will be donated to a nominated Organisation above.
Each comprehensive Newsletter contains events that support Men’s growth and Men’s Health. The events are checked to ensure that they are suitable to be promoted and included within the comprehensive monthly event newsletter.
The 12 Months of Comprehensive Event Newsletter promotes events in all of the following Categories.
- BBQ’s – A Men’s Group based around a BBQ
- Celebrating Men – An Event that Promotes the Male Gender
- Ceremony – An event that has Ritual or Connection
- Chanting – An Event that has Vocal Repetition
- Community Event – An Event that Brings Together People Living Within the Same Locality
- Concert – An Event that Contains a Collection of Songs and Music with a Collection of People
- Meditation Workshop – An Event that Guides Through the Techniques of Meditation
- Men’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Men on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Men’s Group – An Event where Men Connect on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Group – Online – An Event where Men Connect Virtually on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Health Event – An Event where Men Connect to Learn and Promote Men’s Health
- Men’s Retreat – An Event Where Men Connect on a Deep Level, under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Men’s Workshop – An Event where Men Connect with Other Men to Learn a Particular Skill
- Men’s Workshop – Online – A Virtual version of the above
- Mentoring – An Event where Men are Guided Through the Life Experiences and Wisdom of Other Men
- Online/Virtual – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Online Conference – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Open Retreat – An Event Where Men/Women connect on a Deep Level under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Open Workshop – An Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Open Workshop Online – An Online Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Women’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Women on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Sweat Lodge – A Heated Enclosed Event where Purification Takes Place and Promotes Healthy Living
- Rites of Passage – A rite of passage is a ceremony or ritual of the passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another. It involves a significant change of status in society
I normally add most of the events, however, end-users can now add their own events via the ‘Event Submission’ form.
It’s an easy and intuitive form to fill out and submit. Once I receive the event form, I will review it and ensure it’s correct before I publish it on my calendar.
What are the reasons to change my newsletter?
The reasons for this change are very serious; I have invested over 1500+ hours in creating & developing my two websites and brand since 2018. I spend around 20+ hours per month on each Comprehensive Monthly newsletter before it gets released for purchase to my users. This includes constantly researching on Facebook for any suitable events to promote, checking the suitability to list, recording the details of the event on my Calendar, then putting together the actual newsletter.
By putting this nominal charge to my newsletter it will enable me to get a small ROI for the huge amount of work/time that I devoted to my passion. This makes my whole brand sustainable, enables me to continue to help connect Men throughout the World, and enable me to continue towards my purpose to connect with …
10 Million Men, to make a difference in their Health and Lives. To help them integrate, embody and educate, and raise the overall awareness of Men’s Mental and emotional health.
If you feel that another charity could benefit from this regular donation, please contact me at newsletter@CecilsMensHub.com with your recommendation.