1-Day TRE Retreat – Melbourne
Who Is This 1-Day TRE Retreat – Melbourne Suitable For:
This 1-Day TRE Retreat is only open to people who have already learnt TRE & provides an opportunity to deepen your personal practice by tremoring in a supported group environment & receiving facilitations from the workshop Presenter & assisting TRE Providers.
People learning TRE for the first time at this workshop are welcome to also register for this 1-Day Retreat using the coupon code ‘introplus‘ to receive a $25 discount.
Participants re-attending the 1-Day Introduction the day before this workshop are able to attend both days of the weekend for the same price as attending this 1-Day Retreat as a stand-alone workshop by registering at the ‘reattending rate’ for the 1-Day Introduction then also registering for this 1-Day Retreat selecting the appropriate ‘+ re-attending 1-Day Introduction‘ ticket below.
TRE Providers are invited to assist at this Retreat at no cost (contact Richmond for the registration code) or to attend as a participant at the re-attending rate of $85 early-bird / $95 full registration
TRE Trainees are also invited to attend as a participant at the re-attending rate of $85 early-bird / $95 full registration. (there will be no trainees assisting this 1-Day Retreat)
Attendance at this 1-Day Retreat counts as a prerequisite to apply for the Australian TRE Certification Training beginning on September 9th, 2023 if you have previously attended a 1-Day TRE introduction to TRE with Richmond Heath or Emiline Duncan.
Date & Time:
9.30 am – 4.30 pm (Registration open from 9.00 am) Sunday 16th July 2023
Greensborough Masonic Centre, 23 Ester St, Greensborough, VIC, 3088
Physiotherapist & TRE Certification Trainer Richmond Heath
What We Will Cover*:
- Latest updates & information about TRE
- Regulating subtle resistance in the body to facilitate fuller release & more fluidity in your movements
- Hands-on facilitation & guided group tremor sessions
- Using different positions to facilitate a deeper experience of TRE
- Ongoing growth & development through TRE
- Q & A about anything related to your current practice of TRE
- Additional topics arising on the day
- *Please note the structure & content of the workshop will be adjusted to suit the needs of the group on the day
- Early-bird Provider or Trainee registration before Friday, June 30th – $85
- Early-bird registration before Friday 30th June + re-attending 1-Day Introduction – $150
- Early-bird registration before Friday 30th June – $235 (use coupon code ‘introplus’ for a $25 discount if attending the 1-Day intro the day before)
- Full price Provider or Trainee registration after Friday, June 30th – $95
- Full price registration after Friday 30th June + re-attending 1-Day Introduction – $180
- Full price registration after Friday 30th June – $285 (use coupon code ‘introplus’ for a $25 discount if attending the 1-Day intro the day before)
- Concessions – a 10% discount is available to holders of Government accredited concession cards by entering the word concession in the coupon code area of the cart. The concession discount can not be used in conjunction with any other coupon
- Cancellation Fees – an administration fee of $50 applies to cancellations prior to the day of the workshop. Non-attendance or cancellations on the day of the workshop incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price.
What To Bring:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing to perform simple exercises in
- A thick yoga mat, air mattress or thick blankets to comfortably lie on a hard floor for up to 3/4 of an hour
- Pillows or cushions or anything else you require to be completely comfortable & relaxed lying on your back on the floor
- A light blanket for rest times
- Notepad and pens if you want to take notes
- Any snacks you require – there will be a short break at morning & afternoon tea time but no food or drinks provided
- BYO lunch or walk to local shops and cafes
For more information contact the workshop presenter via the Contact Form here or by texting 0409 357 964