1-Day TRE Workshop – BRISBANE
This 1-day TRE Workshop – Brisbane is suitable both for people new to TRE as well as those already experienced in the technique.
Who This Workshop Is Suitable For:
The workshop teaches participants TRE for self-care use only & does NOT provide a qualification to teach TRE to others.
Attendance qualifies as a prerequisite to apply for the next Australian TRE Certification Training beginning on May 4th & 5th, 2024.
If you have any major medical or mental health conditions, have a history of complex or severe trauma, are pregnant or have any concerns about your suitability to learn TRE in a group environment, please contact the workshop presenter via email@example.com before registering for this 1-Day Introduction.
Date & Time:
9.00 am – 4.00 pm Sunday 11th February (Local Brisbane time)
The Lavalla Centre, 58 Fernberg Road, Paddington QLD 4064
TRE Certification Trainer Emiline Duncan
What You Will Learn (6 contact hrs):
Please note – the workshop syllabus will be adjusted according to the needs of the group on the day
- The role of the nervous system in health and wellness
- How psychological stress and physical tension can accumulate over time
- How to access the body’s natural unwinding mechanism
- What it feels like to shift long-held tension directly from the nervous system
- How to incorporate regular practice to amplify results
(An overview of the Certification Training program will be presented for those who are interested in the professional training)
Early-bird registration before 2nd Feb – $225
Full price registration after 2nd Feb – $285
What To Prepare:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, and have a space with a yoga mat, pillows and blanket for comfort and a water bottle.
- You may also like to have a journal and pen.
- Notes will be emailed after the workshop.
For all enquiries contact the workshop presenter Emiline Duncan directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and bookings please visit https://thenurturefoundation.com/courses-and-workshops/tre