Archetypes of the Mature Masculine – Chris Caldwell Webinar
Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. is honoured to host a 6 part Webinar Wellness Series for women and men, facilitated by the amazing Chris Caldwell.
Chris Caldwell is a counselling psychologist, supervisor, teacher and group facilitator with over forty years of experience in the field of healing and personal development.
His extensive professional history includes teaching roles in several academic institutions in Melbourne, interstate and overseas, as well as a continuous private practice over that period.
The Webinar Wellness Series that Chris will be facilitating include topics on:
- Working with grief and loss: September 23 (Past Event)
- Managing Anxiety: November 11 (Past Event)
- Promoting Relaxation: December 16 (Past Event)
- The power of Dreams and Myth: January 27 (Past Event)
- Working with the Altered States: March 24
- Archetypes of the Mature Masculine: May 12
Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. was established in 1998 and is a not for profit, volunteer organisation and registered charity. Our primary purpose is to:
- open pathways for personal growth, wellbeing and enhanced community.
- promote authentic communication and connection, minimising isolation
- improve resilience through trusted, free, open, weekly group meetings, an active men’s network, personal mentoring and transformational learning programs.
Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. has no political or religious affiliations and welcomes new participants.
ZOOM LINK -> This free webinar series will be hosted on Zoom and Facebook Live:
Melbourne Men’s Group Inc. acknowledges the Cities of Bayside & Manningham for supporting this and other initiatives.