Authentic Life™ Men’s Day Retreat
I – 1 Day Retreat at Mt. Archer
1 Day Workshop for you (men) who want to live an Authentic Life™. It will be based on the metaphor of the Tree of an Authentic Life.
Authentic Life is a life where all decisions are based on a deeper and authentic examination of your own most profound level of consciousness with the courage to follow them through.
It is a life to the full! It is abundant life! It is an examined life!
It is a life where you know and understands deeply each of your own decisions. Not because someone told you, or because you read it in a book, or because you heard it from a popular coach or a successful preacher and not because ‘everyone is doing it. But because you have lived a life, examined it, and have developed a healthier dialogue, and learned how to articulate with yourself your attitude and concept about your own life.
Using the metaphor of the tree, it means that for you to live a life to the full, you need to make decisions from the root, from your heart. The top of the tree is where the tangible and visible areas of our lives are. The roots or the bottom of the tree are where the intangible and the invisible areas are, plus is where your heart and the gold are found. Once you are able to connect with ‘Roots’, the decisions about the top of the tree become clear and more authentic.
The major goal of this retreat is to bring you insights into how you can live your life authentically.
Watch here how I explain what an Authentic Life is:
II – Why come to this Day Retreat:
- Relax and have meaningful conversations among like-minded men;
- Learn from your own personal experiences;
- Integrate the parts of yourself you don’t like;
- Identify and connect with your deepest desires and longings;
- Connect with Nature & Silence;
- Learn how the Authentic Process of Transformation occurs;
III – For Who:
This is a men’s retreat (only), ideally for you who:
- Is in your mid-life (25 y/old above), who is going through meaningful changes in life (loss of a job, divorce, loss of loved one, relationship challenges (work or personal), in-between jobs, looking for new meanings and contentments in life);
- Is facing a few obstacles in life and the strategies you have used are not working anymore.
If you are a man who ticks one of the boxes above, please consider coming along to this retreat.
IV – The Outcomes might be:
Gain a new vision about your life;
Examine and Learn from all events in your life;
See certain ‘moments in your life from a different view, gaining new insights;
Have a few self-concepts examined, and having the feeling of excitement about your new way of seeing and perceiving yourself.
V – What will happen on the Retreat:
In this retreat, all the exercises will be through invitation only. Nothing will be forced onto you. The most important matter will be your willingness and intention in challenging what you know about yourself.
- The Retreat will be based on the concept of the Tree of Authentic Life™. Have a brief introduction of the main points of the Tree here: https://youtu.be/d2zRr5JX4kk
- The Way of Council (learn more here) around the major theme mentioned above;
- Solitude & Reflective time in Nature;
- Group Meditation.
VII – About the Facilitator:
Felipe Oliveira is one of the first 25 The Way of Council facilitators in Queensland, plus a counsellor for men to live an Authentic Life™.
He has been on his own deeper journey for almost 10 years, always creating workshops and retreats targeting males who are searching for a meaningful life.
During his Master’s Degree in Counselling, he dived deep into men’s issues through evidenced-based therapies (Gestalt and Person-Centred) along with the Deep Psychology of Jung and the sacred teachings of Joseph Campbell through the Hero’s Journey – the teachings that influenced the origin of most super-heroes (Batman, Superman, Hulk, Ironman and etc.) and the classic movie busters (Star Wars, Matrix, Gladiator, Braveheart and etc.).
The Archer Mountain Community – 68 Myleema Road, Villeneuve via Woodford, Queensland
Saturday 19th June
8 am – 5.30 pm
$180.00 – Includes: morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.