Free Fridays :: ReFraming Anger 2021
REGISTER YOUR PLACE FOR A fun, safe, informative & entertaining evening where we explore what this energy we call Anger is really for.
**This will be a Covid-safe event. Registrations are required for entry.**
You’ll leave with new perspectives on the role Anger can play in your life including how you can draw on Anger to:
- build and strengthen relationships
- align with, and go for, what you want
- remain grounded and centred
- shift your state from indecision to clarity
- fuel your passions
- “ANGER is the deepest form of compassion, for another, for the world, for the self, for life, for the body, for a family and for all our ideals, all vulnerable and all, possibly about to be hurt.
Stripped of physical imprisonment and violent reaction, anger is the purest form of care, the internal living flame of anger always illuminates what we belong to, what we wish to protect and what we are willing to hazard ourselves for.”
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.