Grief Tending and Healing Workshop for Men
Grief Tending and Healing Workshop for Men is a workshop that has been specifically created to support men who are carrying the weight of unresolved Grief and loss.
This could be as a result of the loss of a loved one, the breakdown of a relationship, the loss of a family member or close friend to suicide, alcohol or drugs or feelings of isolation, and loneliness or a result of the physical, mental and emotional damage experienced as a consequence of the Covid 19 pandemic.
SOME QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER?
- Have you lost a loved one due to ill health, alcoholism, drugs or suicide?
- Felt sadness and grief due to a divorce or the ending of a relationship?
- Are experiencing feelings of stress, isolation, anxiety or loneliness?
- Feel you’d like to talk about grief and loss but find it too difficult?
- Are aware of habits and patterns of behaviours you’d like to change?
- Would you like to feel the relief that comes from expressing grief freely?
IF THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS IS ‘YES’ THEN THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU.
And if money is tight, please get in touch
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE OR TO FIND OUT MORE …