Half Day Wild Mind Breathwork
Join David Mallard and James Munro in this Half Day Wild Mind Breathwork experience on:-
Date: Saturday, February 17th 2024 1 PM – 5 PM
Venue: Currawong Bush Park Conference Room – 277/285 Reynolds Road, Doncaster East (near Springvale Road).
Investment: $119.00 plus GST
The breath is one of the most powerful transformative tools we have to access our essence and potential.
Breathwork uses the breath (full, conscious, connected breathing) to clear unresolved issues, limiting beliefs and past events in our lives that are standing in the way of us reaching our potential, allowing our fulfilment of dreams and feeling alive, happy and inspired.
It is a participant-focused self-generated process. The ‘Wild Mind‘ is an integrated and holistic look at the human ego and its relationship to both its capacity and its fragmentation.
This workshop is open to ALL genders and is limited to 14 participants.
Our wild minds possess astonishing resources, untapped potentials and depths that we might not even know exist until we discover how to access them, cultivate their powers, and eventually integrate them into our everyday lives.
We will frame our breathwork experience with an exploration of the ‘Wild Mind’ map of the human psyche as developed by Dr Bill Plotkin of the Animas Valley Institute.
What is Breathwork?
It is a breathing technique for shifting consciousness:
- A tool for inner work using full, conscious connected breathing
- A technique that can provide resolution and clearing of issues, patterns and beliefs
- Spontaneous and organic
- Beyond the mundane
- A sacred, soulful experience
Every session is different as Breathwork is an organic, self-generated process. Participants can have a physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual/soulful experience during their session (usually a combination of a few of these). Experiences can include:
- Changes in temperature (feeling hot or cold)
- Tightness, tingling, cramping, numbness
- A feeling of energy (‘electricity’) through the body
- Release/awareness of sadness, anger, fear and/or joy
- Memories of past events, relationships, early childhood and even birth and conception
- Awareness of ‘sub-personalities’ explored in the ‘Wild Mind’ map, patterns, conditioning, limiting decisions and beliefs, and the ability to neutralise their ‘reductionist’ aspects over time.
Spiritual & Soulful
- Memories of past lifetimes
- Deep relaxation and a sense of bliss
- Closer connection to self/spirit/soul/universe
- Experiences of meditation.
David is a uniquely experienced trainer, coach, mentor, guide, adviser and consultant.
He was certified in Rebirthing/Breathwork in 2003 by Diane McCann and Robert Matthews of Beyond the Ordinary. David is accredited in the DiSC personality profile and holds a Cert. IV in Training & Assessment and has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
He co-founded Melbourne Men’s Group in 1998 and has extensive senior executive leadership experience in corporate Australia working closely with CEOs and Boards. Over the journey, David has also facilitated, coached and guided hundreds of personal growth meetings, workshops and seminars. Amongst other things, David is a member of the Soulcraft ANZ Inc. leadership council and is a student in the professional Wild Mind Training Program of Colorado’s Animas Valley Institute.
Check the link for more information: https://mensgroup.melbourne/breathwork/