Human Transformation for Men and Women
Human Transformation for Men & Women is a day Workshop for you (men & women) who want to go under your skin, learn from your own life experience, as well as learn about your deepest longings, connect with your Real Potential and with your True Identity, and apply this knowledge in your Life.
It is a day workshop based on a powerful Sacred Norwegian Story Lindworm – half serpent and half-human. The transformation into the latter is where the wisdom of the story is.
II – Why come to this Day Retreat:
- Learn from your deepest self;
- Welcome the parts of yourself you don’t like;
- Identify and connect with your deepest desires and longings;
- Connect with Nature & Silence;
- Learn what the True Process of Transformation is;
III – For Who:
Ideally for you who:
- Is in your adult life, going through meaningful changes: challenges like loss of a job, divorce, loss of loved one, relationship challenges (work or personal), in-between jobs, looking for new meanings and contentments in life;
- Is facing obstacles in life and the strategies you have used so far are not working anymore.
If you tick one of the boxes above, please consider coming along to this retreat.
IV – The Outcomes might be:
- Gain a new vision about your life.
- Learn from your challenges;
- See certain ‘moments’ and ‘events’ in your life from a different view, gaining new insights;
- Have a few self-concepts challenged, embraced, and have the feeling of excitement about your new way of seeing and perceiving yourself.
V – What will happen on the Retreat:
In this retreat, all the exercises will be through invitation only. Nothing will be forced onto you. The most important matter will be your willingness and intention in challenging what you know about yourself.
- The Retreat will be based on the old Norwegian Mythic Story of “Lindworm” – a mythical creature that is part human and part snake.
- The Way of Council (learn more here) around the Lindworm Story;
- Solitude & Reflective time in Nature;
- Group Meditation;
- It is included morning and afternoon tea, lunch, and all the above.
VII – About the Facilitator:
Felipe Oliveira is one of the first 25 The Way of Council facilitators in Queensland, plus a registered counsellor for men and women to live an Authentic Life™.
He has been on his own deeper journey for more than 10 years, always creating workshops and retreats targeting males and females who are searching for a meaningful and authentic life. During his Master’s Degree in Counselling, he dived deep into human issues through evidenced-based therapies (Gestalt and Person-Centred) along with the Deep Psychology of Jung and the sacred teachings of Joseph Campbell through the Hero’s Journey – the teachings that influenced the classic movie busters (Star Wars, Matrix, Gladiator, Braveheart and etc.).