Island Of Men – Community Friends & Family Social Day
And we’re back!
You’re all warmly invited to join the IoM Community in reconnecting for the first time since the unprecedented challenges that kept us apart the last 12 months.
This is just a simple afternoon social catch up in one of Melbourne’s best natural settings Catani Gardens In St Kilda (The city end)
About The Event
It’s simple! BYO food, drinks friends and family to meet and socialise with the amazing men of IoM, catch up with mates from past events, and show the people you care about what the Island Of Men is all about, connection!
- Free Event
- When you arrive you’ll see our banner
- BYO food and drink and picnic blanket
- Bring your friends and family
- Dogs welcome but must be looked after
- Feel free to bring footys’, frisbees or musical instruments
- There will be an announcement before the event in case of weather if we have to cancel or reschedule.
COVID safe. We’ll have hand sanitisers available and ask that people be mindful and ask consent before any hugs/physical touch.
As it’s an outside event a mask is optional and we’ll be adhering to all relevant government COVID requirements and recommendations.
We hope to see you all there!
– The IoM #6 Committee