Man to Mate – “The Journey Within”
“Connect to your heart, transform your mind and celebrate life”
Immerse yourself into the journey of full self-expression, culture and healing to expand and connect to your brothers, community & your higher self, with like-minded men.
This retreat program features an exhilarating list of workshops, music entertainment, inspirational walks, cultural introduction and connecting with nature. Be encompassed by the spirit of other men connecting and treat yourself to three days of community in a healing, natural environment.
This is your time to activate your soul, rejuvenate your inner warrior and celebrate life. Expand your horizons, meet new friends, engage in expansive and deepening activities, fire, dance, breath, heal, relax and unlock your fullest potential.
Date: 11 – 13th June 2021
Location: 664 Commissioners Creek Road, Doon Doon NSW
11th June Arrival starts at 12 pm – 4 pm for set up
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
Garth is a wild man, when he felt lost in the jungle of life and his mind he knew there must be a way to navigate the jungle and make it his home.
He has been guiding people on their own inner journeys for 5 years now and helps people find a path to their own inner wisdom.
As a teacher/facilitator of various modalities such as meditation, breath-work, somatic release, Cacao ceremony and many more, he is always focused on bringing you to a place where you can own more of who you are and feel a deeper sense of confidence, so you can show up as you are without any masks getting in the way of your fullest expression.
Rafael is the co-founder of Man2Man that has birth out of a dream to work with initiations and rites of passage for men. He is a yogi, mechatronic engineer, entrepreneur, and father. He is a devoted student, a healer, and a purposeful leader. His passion for the last 20 years has been his transformation through the study and application of many healing modalities with great interest in classical tantra and its practices of breath and awareness. He realised that in his engineer career he was engineering buildings as a reflection of his passion on his own self-journey, designing breath and awareness of buildings with ventilation and building management and controls systems.
He brings his engineering mindset with a high awareness of pattern recognition in the inner and outer worlds to create journeys and experiences that allow integration of the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical bodies. His mission is to bring integrity to our lives, living and recognising ourselves as a whole being part of nature, taking our place in the world, and bringing unconditional love to our lives and relations
Roger Grassi is passionate about Music, Quantum Physics and Spirituality. His own journey of self-discovery led him to study, learn and practice with countless teachers and masters wherever he goes, seeking to increasingly improve his knowledge. Graduated in Human Development Emana Project, with emphasis on Reiki and Meditation, in addition to NLP certificate, Coaching, Thetahealing, Mindfulness, and Ecstatic Dance. Last year, together with Rafael Wescher, they created Man2Man, a men’s circle to bring support and awakening to the male world. Roger is also a Dj and Ecstatic Dance facilitator, which is a unique combination of different melodies and rhythms, movement and dance, combined with a specific breathing technique inducing a deep state of consciousness that promotes spiritual awakening, mental clarity, and physical and emotional well-being
Afternoon – 5 pm Camp set up
We all join in the deep encompassing smoking ceremony to connect to the land and all attending. This purely natural event will ground you to the land on which we step, to appreciate the pure environment we enter, to allow the earth to touch our soul and bring us together.
- Morning – Vipassana hike, 5km hike to seek your inner warrior and be at peace with nature. The one thing you need to shift and release to take on for the hike.
- Brunch + Debrief Circles and sharing the shift.
- Afternoon – We continue the exploration of the self when we let ourselves ground into nature with a ceremonial Cacao. A deep natural fulfilling custom for diving deep into the subconscious and becoming totally present. Cacao ceremonies are a popular ritual in meditation communities. Cacao ceremonies have actually been around for thousands of years, originating all the way back to Mayan and Aztec traditions in Central and South America, used for spiritual, medicinal and ceremonial purposes for inner awakening and creative guidance. Pure cacao is used as a heart-opening medicine for people to safely experience awakening, revelation and inner healing. Cacao is used in a sacred medicinal ritual, where intentions are set and once consumed, euphoric states are unlocked, negative emotions are released and we can connect to ourselves and the loving energy in our body.
- The body movement session begins as the full effects of your work releases. From better physical and mental health to a boost in emotional and social well-being, moving your body to the sound of music can transform your life. We then transition into a breathwork session to more self-exploration and shift. Breathing practice, also known as “diaphragmatic breathing” or “deep breathing,” is defined as an efficient integrative body-mind training for dealing with stress and psychosomatic condition.
- Evening – Dinner + campfire de-brief, the talk around the campfire is one of the most rewarding times you can have when camping, from the connection with nature to the bonds you have formed with your brothers and the appreciation of all that life provides, the fire inspires deep conversations with others and your soul.
Morning – Breathwork, will bring you into the day for a day of reflection and looking inwards. Finding your inner warrior and expressing it to your brothers, a truly moving moment that can give you another shift.
We then have a vision workshop that will mirror your conditioning so you can renew your perception of your reality. Vision workshop writing a letter to yourself – “The Journey into Self”
After lunch, there will a bonding and connecting session to be with your brothers and leave an everlasting impression on your mates and brothers. Share your journey within the story, with your new mates and brothers.
Camping pack-down approximately 2:30 pm – leaving no footprints.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) All vegetarian. (You are encouraged to bring your own snacks for the hike)
- Car pooling available – please email email@example.com to arrange before booking
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camping gear
- Yoga Mat
- Hiking gear (if not necessary)
- Water Bottle
- Warm jacket can get cold at night
There is a compost toilet at the site however there is no shower (creek nearby)
Not suitable for under 14 years old
The camp is being held on private land, 2 wheel drive okay.
If you have any further questions before bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds (change of ticket holder allowed) unless the event is cancelled due to bad weather.