Men’s Health and Wellbeing Group (PM)
Men’s Health and Wellbeing Group, weekly Men’s Circle – to connect with a better sense of self, personal peace and camaraderie. Learn self-care. Build confidence.
Enjoy open and honest conversations in a Safe and Supportive Group.
A Men’s Group’ is for men (18 or over) who are looking for a better sense of self, inner peace, and camaraderie in life.
Each session unfolds depending on who is present and what issues arise on any particular night. As part of this work we look at various themes of what makes and fulfils a man; connecting with what is important personally as well as, as a group.
Each session also includes various guided activities, including relaxation, looking at inner issues and honest conversation.
We explore finding more connection and joy in life, in a safe and respectful group environment.
The facilitator is Greg Govinda (a.k.a. Arjuna) from Inner Work 4 Men. Held in Daylesford, Victoria.
- To Provide an environment that fosters participants ability to open to wholeness, contentment, purpose and peace.
- To Contemplate themes that include what gives a man true joy and purpose in life.
- To Assist participants to find what is important for them. What is in their heart and what hopes do they have for their future?
Conditions of Participation
* Attendance of these sessions is dependant on Group Agreements to support a Safe and Respectful working environment.
* The facilitator reserves the right to deny attendance of anyone who does not accept these aims.
Please note that if you have not previously been part of ‘A Men’s Group’ (Daylesford) I require a prior conversation with you so you understand how we run the sessions and that it is suitable for you.
Namely, that you agree to the principles of Respect, Caring, Confidentiality, Harmlessness and Personal Responsibility.
$75 for up to 5 Sessions, $50 Concession