Minding The Heart
Minding The Heart, a special event for anyone who has had a heart problem, or anyone interested in the well-being and mental health after a cardiac event. Carers and family members are also welcome.
You are invited to attend this free community event in which we will:-
- Explore the vital Connections between heart health and mental health.
- Screen the new Australian movie PUMPHEAD in which eight people share their experiences after heart surgery.
- Introduce the Cardiac Wellbeing Program provided by the Australian Centre for Heart Health.
- Provide Resources to help you achieve your best heart health.
- Establish a local community Heart Health Peer Support Group, to provide support and camaraderie for all people affected by heart disease.
No cost, but bookings are essential. Contact Brian: email@example.com, or phone 0418 326 670
RSVP: Monday 11 October 2021