WA Men’s Gathering 2022
WA Men’s Gathering 2022, the theme for the 2022 Gathering is ‘Building the Whole Man – Finding the Missing Pieces.
It will be held at Jarrahfall Bush Camp located near Dwellingup over the weekend of 18th – 20th November. This peaceful bush setting will provide a back-to-nature feel for the whole weekend.
You can expect fire pits, workshops, great meals, group work, yoga, fun, ceremony, laughter, music, bushwalking, storytelling, and above all… mateship.
The Gathering program starts on Friday evening and finishes around 2 pm on Sunday. You have the option of arriving on Friday afternoon to spend some extra time getting to know the other men participating, prior to the formal program starting.
With this year’s theme Building the Whole Man – Finding the Missing Pieces, we want to explore looking inward to improve our world and that of our families. How the world perceives us and the ever-changing model of masculinity. The Gathering will provide you with a chance to deal with all of that and make some authentic connections.
It’s time to put all the pieces together!
Click on the Register button to see the current pricing and to reserve your place. Places are limited to 100 men and the first 25 paid registrations before 1st October are discounted, so act quickly to avoid missing out.
This year’s program is still being developed. It will include speakers and facilitators presenting a choice of interactive sessions over the weekend that will stimulate, educate and inspire.
- Breaking the Barrier – Ian De Mello
- Past, Present, Potential – Peter Efford
- My kids and Prison
- The Inner Life
- The philosophy of Sun Tzu
- Naturalist in the Bush
- Recovering from Alcoholism
- Lessons from the Buddha
- Living the Dream in Retirement
- Personal Finances 101
- Let’s Talk About Sex
- Living your Values
- Review your Life
- Walking the Bibbulmun End to End
- Importantly there will be time built in to talk, reflect and consider our life goals. The full program will be provided a few weeks prior to the Gathering.
What is provided?
Included in the price of your ticket are:
- Accommodation – bunkhouse, swag and camping options are available.
- Gourmet meals and refreshments are provided from Friday evening until the end of the program.
- All activities provided.
- A great concert on Saturday night.