WAM Online Sharing Circles
What are the WAM Online Sharing Circles?
WAM Online Sharing Circles are a joint initiative of the Women’s Wellbeing Association and the Men’s Wellbeing Association!
Online Sharing Circles are like a men’s circle or women’s circle but online and open to both men and women to attend! Each Circle has two facilitators, one from each organisation: Mens Wellbeing Inc and Women’s Wellbeing Association. These facilitators will help create a supportive environment of confidentiality and respect where you can feel welcome, heard and accepted.
The WAM Online Sharing Circles are FREE to attend!
The benefits of attending may include…
- It’s a supported space where you can share what’s going on for you
- You can attend from the privacy and convenience of your own home
- It’s a place where you can be heard, accepted, and not judged
- Sometimes it can help to just talk about what’s going on for you
- Just by being present, listening and witnessing what’s going on for others, you’re supporting them
- Booking is essential. All men and women (over 18yo) are welcome to attend.
- No previous experience in men’s or women’s groups is required.
All Men and Women (over 18yo) are welcome to attend. No previous experience in Men’s or Women’s groups is required.
You will be emailed a Zoom link when you book.
Starts at 6:30 PM Qld time / 7:30 NSW & VIC
Numbers are limited, so if you book, please respect the group by attending.
We look forward to connecting and sharing with you in the WAM Online Sharing Circle.
WAM Workshops Team