What’s Happening in Men’s Work
FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter
My FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter, is easy to download.
The 55+ pages, A4, full-colour FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter will soon include paid advertising starting from a few dollars each month, but will always be from reputable sources, in suitable areas that also support the health and growth of Men.
Currently, each issue of my FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter requires a significant amount of effort, which is why am accepting requests for appropriate advertising.
- 20+ Hours each month
- Numerous Hours of FB Research into appropriate events.
- Adding events to the calendar & ensuring accuracy, with links with full details to the organiser, location and ticketing.
- Enhancing the SEO of each event to get the best possible results, and structures for Google.
- Transferring each event to the newsletter, ensuring accuracy, space and style.
- Updating multiple newsletter pages within the website.
- Sharing each edition on FB and Instagram.
- Sharing to 150+ FB pages.
This FREE Awesome Monthly Event Comprehensive Newsletter resource is now available to download and will help to help raise awareness of :
- The extraordinary Men’s Health events that are taking place throughout Australia, and around the World.
- Each Men’s Coach Article will gain extra awareness from a wider audience.
- Increased 10% monthly monetary donations to multiple Organisations that support and promote Men’s Health.
The FREE Awesome Monthly Event Comprehensive Newsletter has had a major overhaul in style and presentation. It still consists of 55+ full-colour pages of extensive information on Men’s Work events that promote Men’s growth and Men’s Health, where Men can become the best version of themselves.
It contains all of the following information:-
- Special Annual Events
- Month Specific Events
- Regular Content
- 36 Regular Physical Men’s Groups Physical events throughout Australia & The World.
- 13 Regular Men’s Groups Online events throughout Australia & The World.
- Yearly Men’s Gatherings
- Men’s Coaches/Mentor Articles
- Guest Articles
The events are checked to ensure that they are suitable to be promoted and included in the comprehensive monthly newsletter.
Helping to pay it forward
A monetary amount of 10% of all monthly advertising of each FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter will be donated to an Organisation on the list below.
This supports the growth and development of Men’s Health. This will change on a monthly basis.
Every Man that downloads a FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter and supports my purpose will be supporting a Men’s Health organisation below.
Men’s Wellbeing Inc.
E.J. Whitten Foundation
AMHF (Australian Men’s Health Forum)
Black Dog Institute
The FREE Awesome Comprehensive Monthly Event Newsletter promotes events in all of the 20+ Categories.
- BBQs – A Men’s Group based around a BBQ
- Celebrating Men – An Event that Promotes the Male Gender
- Ceremony – An event that has a Ritual or Connection
- Chanting – An Event that has Vocal Repetition
- Community Event – An Event that Brings Together People Living Within the Same Locality
- Concert – An Event that Contains a Collection of Songs and Music with a Collection of People
- Meditation Workshop – An Event that Guides Through the Techniques of Meditation
- Men’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Men on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Men’s Group – An Event where Men Connect on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Group – Online – An Event where Men Connect Virtually on a Deep Level over a Few Hours
- Men’s Health Event – An Event where Men Connect to Learn and Promote Men’s Health
- Men’s Retreat – An Event Where Men Connect on a Deep Level, under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Men’s Workshop – An Event where Men Connect with Other Men to Learn a Particular Skill
- Men’s Workshop – Online – A Virtual version of the above
- Mentoring – An Event where Men are Guided Through the Life Experiences and Wisdom of Other Men
- Online/Virtual – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Online Conference – A Non-Specific Event that is Online or Virtual
- Open Retreat – An Event Where Men/Women connect on a Deep Level under Strict Rules and Guidelines
- Open Workshop – An Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Open Workshop Online – An Online Event where Men/Women Connect to Learn a Particular Skill
- Women’s Gathering – An Event that Connects Women on a Deep Level over a Few Days
- Sweat Lodge – A Heated Enclosed Event where Purification Takes Place and Promotes Healthy Living
- Rites of Passage – A rite of passage is a ceremony or ritual of the passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another. It involves a significant change of status in society
I normally add most of the events, however, end-users can now add their events via the ‘Event Submission form.
It’s an easy and intuitive form to fill out and submit. Once I receive the event form, I will review it and ensure it’s correct before I publish it on my calendar.
What is my purpose for doing this work is to connect with,
10 Million Men, to make a difference in their Health and Lives. To help empower them, integrate, embody and educate, and raise the overall awareness of Men’s Mental and emotional health.
If you feel that another charity could benefit from this regular donation, please contact me at newsletter@CecilsMensHub.com with your recommendation.
There are no reviews yet.