Each Men’s Gathering is unique, bringing its own particular flavour and essence, so please inquire about the specific Men’s Gathering via the links to their websites. Below is a general list of what to bring!
What to bring?
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable clothing for days
- Warm clothing for nights – note that some of the venues are in the wilderness and far from the normal amenities of life. It often gets a lot colder than the suburbs!
- Medicines (clearly marked)
- Pillow Sheets and blanket OR sleeping bag
- Towel and toiletries
- Pen and writing material
- A Djembe, percussion or musical instrument if you have one
- An open heart and mind!
Image already added
Category: Men's Gatherings